Thursday, October 29, 2015

Movie Watch: Everyday I Love You

EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU: (16M reported gross on 1st showing day)


I really didn't expect that this movie will be this good. I've watched LizQuen's first movie together and found it a bit too youthful for me. But this movie EILY have better concept, story telling, plot, story line and better cast (I mean the supporting cast). I like that it was able to make me laugh so hard during some Liza antics as well one of Liza's lola. When they met, I like that even though Liza didn't like Quen, it didn't last long and after which the growing closeness began. Then when Liza started to have feelings for Quen, she's trying to fight it and losing because she and the people around her sees how different (as in better different) she has become because of what she's doing now that she agreed to become the host of the show Quen is producing. When Quen's backstory was introduced, I also liked how it was slowly affecting Quen. And when there's a need for Quen to conquer his issues to be able to help out, I love how it uncover and how it was acted.
I think the movie is so balance and so smooth, you wouldn't even realize that it was already almost the end. Even when it was time to eliminate the 3rd party, it was done perfectly (perfect timing and perfectly executed). You wouldn't feel too hurt for Gerald because every character grows and have their own realization.
Therefore, I am 100% endorsing this movie for everyone to watch. For teens, adults, mom, granny's and everyone who falls in and out of love!
Hope you guys enjoy and will enjoy it as much as I did!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment