Thursday, October 8, 2015

Foodtrip: Banapple (Market Market)

BANAPPLE: Lasagna Roll-ups

Price: P210
Serving: If you're the type who really eats a lot then good for 1 only, otherwise this can be shared between 2 people. (I am the type who can eat 2 cups of rice or more but I was only able to finish 1 and a half of the lasagna rolls, and I'm so full that I actaully had a hard time talking after! Hahaha!).
Taste: Mouth wattering good!
Place: Unfortunately the one in Market Market is not that good (not sure if it was just on that day or what), well the AC's not working and it's quite warm inside that make it a bit uncomfortable.
Servers: They are nice but a bit slow on the take. When we arrived we've already felt that it'quite warm inside so we asked 1 server why - she said that it's normal. Definitely we can't believe that so we asked another, and the other one said that it's because their AC's under maintenance. Then we didn't know that the servers actually don't take the order and you have to go to the counter for them to take your order, so when we called a server to let them know of our order - she said to my friend that your order should be made on that side (for sandwich) and the others should be on the other side where pasta's and rice are being ordered - the problem is, all our orders are pastas (she didn't listen). Then when my friend's order came, my friend realized that it will be too much for her to eat it all so in order to prevent the food from mixing we needed a saucer - I called one of the server with a hand gesture - she thought I was just waving at her so she decides to wave back (imagine it as Yaya Dub's wave - well that's how she does it! hahaha). Then wen she realized we're actually calling her, she approached and asked what is it, I asked to have a saucer - I repeated it 3 times because whe doesn't seem to know what I was talking about, so my friend decided to but in and said "platito, platito yun". When a server arrived with all our order she instantly turner her back, so I called her because I wanted a selfie with my friends with our food - she didn't hear me, I called her 3 times but she didn't hear me (mind you the other customers around her heard me, so I know it's loud enough). Then, since the servings are a bit big, we were not able to finish it all up and called a server to have our food packed for out - she took my friend's plate and left - come on! You have two hands, can't you carry at least two at a time? Hahaha! Well at least it was a fun experience! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment