Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Voice Kids 2 (Philippines) Grand Champion

The Voice Kids 2 (Philippines) Grand Champion: ELHA

This kid really have a wonderful voice. I already liked her when she was selected by Coach Bamboo as one if his top 2. Then when she sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone" I was reallt convicned that this kid have a chance.
And then, she blow us out when we heard her sang "Emotions" by Mariah Carey. She's able to reach the high notes including the whistle without any problem. Because of that performance, I gave my vote to her, same as my family, we all voted for her because we believe that she rightfully deserve winning that title.

Goodluck on you singing career Elha. And never ever forget where you came from, and use that as your driving force whenever you'll encounter hardship.

No comments:

Post a Comment