Friday, July 4, 2014

Movie Watch: Transformers: Age of Extinction

Exactly a week ago, I watched the latest Transformers with my friend. Actually, I'm not really updated with the latest movies, and being that 5 out of the 7days of the week I'm so emerge on my work (career woman that I am), I didn't even know that there's a latest installment of my favorite Transformers. Well, I'm glad I have friends who keep me up to date. Enough about that...


I would like to say that we all have different opinions ok? So, as for me, I really love Transformers: Age of Extinction. I like that it made me laugh so hard, it also made me angry towards their enemies and it made me fall inlove with their characters. I like that there are a lot of action all through out the film. Great acting, wonderful actors superb effects.

I just have 1 big question though, what happened to Sam Witwicky to Major Lennox and other characters on previous installment? I didn't seem to hear their names mentioned. Was it supposed to be just 5yrs from when the Chicago inciedent? Why was there no mention as to what happened to them?

(Special thanks to google image search for the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment